Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sunloving Aruba!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sunloving Aruba!

More
16 years 2 months ago #5802 by Sunl0ver363
Sunloving Aruba! was created by Sunl0ver363
I guess I should introduce myself. I'm sunlover and we try to go to Aruba at least 2-3 times a year for extended vacations. Its cold up here so we just love to soak in the light.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5840 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Sunloving Aruba!
*WAVES* Hey and hello. Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you have discovered the Island of sun and fun! Since you are experienced I would love to hear where you like to stay in Aruba. Do you stay in hotels?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5852 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Sunloving Aruba!
We've stayed in hotels, we've stayed in villas, we've stayed with friends. One time we (secretly...I don't know if its allowed) camped out on the beach for a night.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5857 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Sunloving Aruba!
Aren't you naughty! Sounds like you have tried all types of things out. What made you want to take your first trip to Aruba? My first time was because a friend of mine fully paid for a trip for her and her BF to Aruba and they broke up. So she took me instead and I loved it!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5861 by 2muchfun
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Sunloving Aruba!
Wow, sounds like you have a lot of financial flexibility to be able to do that. Sounds like you have seen the island from every angle.

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement