Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hello I hope the people here are are fine as the ones in Aruba

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hello I hope the people here are are fine as the ones in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #5811 by omega
I love Aruba, I haven't gone as many times as some of you but I know that I would love to make it a regular thing if I could learn to make it more affordable! That is why I am here, so hello all!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5812 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Hello Omega! Nice to meet you. I am excited to be here too. I still remember the way the air tasted and can't wait to go back!!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5826 by MatchPoint
Hi. I think you will find people here are very nice. I am new as well but I am really enjoying the community. Have you traveled a lot?

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement