Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sometimes 1, Somtimes 2. Aruba!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sometimes 1, Somtimes 2. Aruba!

More
16 years 2 months ago #5813 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Miriam and I are so happy to be on a forum to learn more about the great things to do in Aruba for our next visit. Sometimes it will be me (Shoshanna) posting, sometimes her. But don't worry, we are of the same mind!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5814 by mitchelle15
Hello Miriam and Shoshanna!

Allow me to welcome you in this board. I hope you'll feel at home because this board is a perfect place for both of you. There are many friendly members here who traveled Aruba many times. Feel free to ask questions. See you!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5833 by romana
Welcome to the forum. Do the two of you take a lot of holidays to Aruba? Share some of your experiences with us when you have the time.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5866 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Thanks to the both of you!

We take some holidays in Aruba, but we don't take as many as we would like. But would guess that is the way everyone feels about it!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6670 by Playn Jane
Yes, I am sure we can all empathise with the 'can't get enough of Aruba' idea. I try to share my travelling time between Aruba and one other place each time but I am sure you can agree that the island is unique.

None
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement