- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba - where the streets are paved with gold
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #5850
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Aruba - where the streets are paved with gold was created by RoadsofGoldSun
Ok, maybe not with gold, but definitely with sun and that is just as good. Nay, better! I didn't think to post here first, but here I am, I lover of the Dutch Carribean.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6786
by Floater
None
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba - where the streets are paved with gold
I know exactly what you mean! They might as well be paved with gold, since Aruba feels like something out of a fairytale!
None
16 years 1 month ago #6811
by jetski
None
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Aruba - where the streets are paved with gold
When I think of streets of gold I think of heaven and that is exactly what being in Aruba is like to me. Hi, everyone. My name is Jet and I'm real happy to be here.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6820
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba - where the streets are paved with gold
Hey there Jet it is nice to meet you. I think the hardest thing to do for some people is to relax. I just took my sister to Aruba and I think this is the first time she has relaxed in ages!
None
16 years 1 month ago #6833
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba - where the streets are paved with gold
I like that phrase. The gold is also in the sun, the smiles of people who pass by (both local and visiting) and in the sand on any of the beaches. I'm feeling quite poetic!
None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds