In-Aruba Travel Portal

First time in Aruba

More
13 years 9 months ago #6145 by New-passport
Hi everyone,

I just got my first passport and I am planning on breaking it in by taking a trip to Aruba! I just graduated college and before I start working full time I want to celebrate.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6195 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Thats great! I think you are really going to love Aruba! If I'm wrong and you don't, let me know, because I love different perspectives. But if you do, share the joy with us!

-Miriam

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6223 by 9nickels5hearts
You are going to have one heck of a vacation! Just always remember to play safe. This goes for whatever country you might visit. Don't drink too much and if you can go with a friend that is best.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6228 by Philly
Replied by Philly on topic RE:First time in Aruba
How lucky you are to have it all to look forward to. Having said that I find something new each time but there is nothing quite like that first visit. Do you have plans for what to do there yet?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6279 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:First time in Aruba
Congratulations. What an exciting time for you! You are going to love Aruba and I think it is the perfect first stamp for your passport! When you go you must come back and tell us all about it!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6662 by New-passport
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:First time in Aruba
Thanks all. Yes, I will surely be back to report on my trip. I am driving everyone here crazy with my endless Aruba chatter so the forums are a great outlet for my passion. :o

None

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds