- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
First time in Aruba
- New-passport
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6145
by New-passport
None
First time in Aruba was created by New-passport
Hi everyone,
I just got my first passport and I am planning on breaking it in by taking a trip to Aruba! I just graduated college and before I start working full time I want to celebrate.
I just got my first passport and I am planning on breaking it in by taking a trip to Aruba! I just graduated college and before I start working full time I want to celebrate.
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6195
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:First time in Aruba
Thats great! I think you are really going to love Aruba! If I'm wrong and you don't, let me know, because I love different perspectives. But if you do, share the joy with us!
-Miriam
-Miriam
None
- 9nickels5hearts
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6223
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:First time in Aruba
You are going to have one heck of a vacation! Just always remember to play safe. This goes for whatever country you might visit. Don't drink too much and if you can go with a friend that is best.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6228
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:First time in Aruba
How lucky you are to have it all to look forward to. Having said that I find something new each time but there is nothing quite like that first visit. Do you have plans for what to do there yet?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6279
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:First time in Aruba
Congratulations. What an exciting time for you! You are going to love Aruba and I think it is the perfect first stamp for your passport! When you go you must come back and tell us all about it!
None
- New-passport
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6662
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:First time in Aruba
Thanks all. Yes, I will surely be back to report on my trip. I am driving everyone here crazy with my endless Aruba chatter so the forums are a great outlet for my passion.
None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds