Skip to content
Plan your trip

greetings everyone!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

greetings everyone!

More
16 years 1 month ago #6764 by sienna
greetings everyone! was created by sienna
hi there! my name is sienna and really happy to be here. need your tips about going to aruba.
More
16 years 1 month ago #6813 by jetski
Replied by jetski on topic RE:greetings everyone!
Hi, Sienna. I'm new to this forum but not to Aruba. I have visited there twice now and found this forum while planning my next trip. I've found lots of interesting things here already, things I missed my other two trips. Can't wait to check them out.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6819 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:greetings everyone!
Hi there! I just got back from a short stay in Aruba. I feel so much better now that I have had a little holiday! As a tourist you really are treated like royalty in Aruba!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6824 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:greetings everyone!
Heya, my biggest tip is to plan ahead. Also make sure to look at the resort review forums and ask questions about the place you want to stay and once you decide get reservations quick.

None
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement