Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Weather In Aruba

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Weather In Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6768 by Sunnyside
How can I get a job being a weather-person in Aruba? That has got to be the best job in the world. I mean, how much training do you need to say, "Today will be sunny and beautiful." Man, I really miss it!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6812 by jetski
Replied by jetski on topic RE:The Weather In Aruba
The tricky thing about being a weather person in Aruba would be finding creative ways to say, "Today's weather will be sunny and beautiful." Of course, you would also be keeping track of the weather in other parts of the world so folks would know how fortunate they are to be in Aruba and not at home.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6821 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:The Weather In Aruba
Hehe, yeah. I love the publication they have there called the Sunny Morning News. I have been there when there is snow here at home and just thought how wonderful the change ways! Yay not buried in snow cause I am laying on a beach!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6823 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:The Weather In Aruba
You are right, romana! I remember seeing that publication. I guess I am happy to not live in a state that sees very much snow, but it still does not compare to the warmth and beauty of Aruba.

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement