- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
See you in Aruba!
- Travelwithgrace
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 1 month ago #6853
by Travelwithgrace
None
See you in Aruba! was created by Travelwithgrace
Hello fellow Aruba fans, followers and friends. My name is Grace and I'm lucky enough to be able to visit Aruba quite often. I'm semi retired so I really have the best of both worlds these days.
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6855
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:See you in Aruba!
Hello Grace and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to reading your stories and tips. I envy you being semi-retired, though I do get a lot of freedom in my work so I shouldn't complain.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6901
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:See you in Aruba!
Welcome to the forum
That is great that you get to travel frequently! I wish I could get away more often than I do. I can't wait to hear about your Aruba experiences.
None
16 years 1 week ago #7422
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:See you in Aruba!
It's always nice to hear from a fellow Aruba goer! Welcome! This forum is filled with a ton of information. I've been to Aruba several times and the people around here still manage to teach me something new all the time
None
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds