Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Hi there. I just got back from a fantastic time in Aruba. I was able to get a really good deal. I so badly needed to get away from reality and the woes of the world. I feel fantastic so I thought I would say hello.
Welcome to the forum, Ican Glad to hear you had a great trip! I know what you mean about needing to get away. I've been chomping at the bit to get back there for a while now, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get the time off until next spring. See you around the forums!
Ohhh, I'm so jealous that you just got back! That's great that you got a good last minute deal. It drives me crazy when I come across those, but I don't have the time to take advantage of them. Glad to have you here on the forums