Skip to content
Plan your trip

travel advices??? I am here

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

travel advices??? I am here

More
15 years 9 months ago #7967 by francis
Hi! I love to travel and so far i was able to see 6 countries and hopefully I would be able to add a few more before i reach the age of 40. I love to give travel advices to travelers and learn from the experience from other travelers as well. see you around!

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7997 by millionaireman
Hi! welcome to in-aruba. Your experience with us would certainly encourage you to travel to the island. What travel activities do you wish to engage in?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8008 by bethoven
francis, welcome.... We are happy that you have joined our forum and we are excited that you will be able to contribute to our travel experience. may i ask what are the 6 countries that you were able to visit?

None
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement