Skip to content
Plan your trip

Been to Aruba

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Been to Aruba

More
15 years 7 months ago #8630 by catycat1985
Been to Aruba was created by catycat1985
Hi, i am new to the site but i am not a newbie in Aruba. I was able to visit the place three years ago and had the chance to feed the Donkeys at Donkey Sanctuary Aruba.The great thing was that there was no admission fee but donations are welcome.A great educational experience for me.

None
More
14 years 10 months ago #9160 by dinhdai88
Replied by dinhdai88 on topic Re: Been to Aruba
I am Dai ​​.... I have learned a lot here .. Nice to meet you ..
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement