Skip to content
Plan your trip

been to Aruba

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

been to Aruba

More
15 years 7 months ago #8692 by helga
been to Aruba was created by helga
Hi, I am Helga. I have been working in a tourism company for three years. I have gained experiences and visited different countries around the world. In fact, I have visited Aruba already. It is really a paradise island. I have wandered around most of the places in Aruba. What do you want to know about Aruba?

None
More
15 years 5 months ago #8735 by shaneyward
Replied by shaneyward on topic RE:been to Aruba
Hi, I'm new here! What do you think of Aruba? Do you want to come back? What's a pity that I've never been to Aruba, I'm considering!

--- To live is to fight ---
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement