Skip to content
Plan your trip

IBC | International Battle of the Cage Aruba

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

IBC | International Battle of the Cage Aruba

More
16 years 11 months ago #3666 by in-aruba
NO MERCY
When: Saturday, November 28 at 7:00pm.

"20 Warriors, 1 Cage @ Aruba Entertainment Center!"
What: Tournament
Start Time: Saturday, November 28 at 7:00pm
End Time: Sunday, November 29 at 1:00am
Where: Aruba Entertainment Center
More
16 years 2 months ago #6290 by Sunl0ver363
I see this is a year old, but I was wondering if this is an ongoing event and if so if it is still going on, or if it was a one time event?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6429 by New-passport
I hope it is going to happen again. I don't think I'll be there but it sounds unusual. I wonder of the people in the cage are paid fighters or from the public?

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement