Skip to content
Plan your trip

25th aruba international half marathon (21 k)

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

25th aruba international half marathon (21 k)

More
16 years 8 months ago #3908 by coconut
I have seen a ton of advertisements for this mostly for travel agencies but is anyone local or if you have been to Aruba have you taken part in this before? Seems like I may need to wait a year or so in order to pop back into shape before I took part in something like this, but it does sound nice - such a great distance and so many things to see along the way.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4025 by beachcomber
I've never ran in a marathon and would be too out of breath to enjoy the scenery but it does sound like a unique way to experience the island.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4057 by Lava
Hi,

Does anyone know the date and time of the Aruba Int'l Half Marathon that is suppose to take place next month. I search online and get conflicting dates...3/14, 3/21??

I would love to go to Aruba and participate in the half marathon!

Thanks!

None
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement