Skip to content
Plan your trip

Art shows

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Art shows

More
16 years 7 months ago #4054 by offseason
Art shows was created by offseason
When visiting a city or country, I love to see art shows to enjoy the locals' art works. Are there many painters or sculptors in Aruba? Do they have art shows on a regular basis?

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4065 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Art shows
Does the type of art make any difference to you? Most times without even trying to single anything out, I always find some type of music experience to share when I am in a new place and I am sure Aruba has plenty of music to pick from. :)

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4072 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Art shows
I've not been to Aruba but I suppose there are some local artists who can take a sketch or painting of you. Artists are everywhere but the problem is finding them because some of the great artists are inside their own studios.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4139 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Art shows
If you want to see some good local artists, check out the various festivals held year round in Aruba. There are plenty of festivals throughout the year and no matter what the theme they all have local artwork.

None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement