Skip to content
Plan your trip

Beach volleyball in Aruba

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Beach volleyball in Aruba

More
16 years 6 months ago #4442 by offseason
Beach volleyball is getting popular nowadays and I notice most beach volleyball competitions attracted much attention. I think Aruba is the perfect place to arrange such events. Are there many beach volleyball competitions held in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4465 by sunandfun
:D Now this is something I would most certainly watch if there was a competition when we were on vacation. I love beach volleyball! Misty May is my favorite!

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4472 by beachcomber
This past December there was a Pro Am Beach Volleyball Tournament held at the Divi on Druif beach. I'm not sure if this is the only series that holds tournaments in Aruba but I know that there are lots of local games to watch and sometimes join in on.

None
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement