Skip to content
Plan your trip

A Visit From Royalty

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

A Visit From Royalty

More
16 years 6 months ago #4564 by Luke
A Visit From Royalty was created by Luke
Are there any regular visits from the members of the Dutch Royalty in Aruba? It would be nice to schedule a vacation when a royalty is also on the island, don't you think?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4565 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:A Visit From Royalty
That's a good question. You would think they would visit their territories from time to time, but I don't recall ever hearing anything about them visiting. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4757 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:A Visit From Royalty
Honestly I don't think I would know them even if I saw them. I'm not into meeting Royalty so I wouldn't try to book my vacation around their visit. I would think security would be really beefed up if they were coming.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4802 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:A Visit From Royalty
You got a great point sunandfun. The security will surely be tight at those times so tourists will have limited access to different locations in the island.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4839 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:A Visit From Royalty
Oh I'd love to see the royal family even if it is from afar. I've never seen anyone important. Not even our president from afar. I am very interested in seeing any celebrities that I can.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4905 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:A Visit From Royalty
I never seen any celebrities either. The only public figure I have ever seen (30 meters away) is the late Pope John Paul II. It would be great to see the Dutch royal family in Aruba.

None
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement