Skip to content
Plan your trip

Historical Tours?

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Historical Tours?

More
16 years 6 months ago #4603 by ThomianGyal
I imagine with the convenient size of Aruba it would be easy to find a fairly comprehensive historically focused tour that only took a day or two. I'd like more than just the typical drive-by and brush-over of sites, and more meeting people who really know and love the history and culture of the island. Any ideas on who I could contact for such a tour?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4612 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Historical Tours?
:D This sounds like something my husband and I would love, but not so much my kids. Hey if I'm going to spend hours on the beach with them, they can go for a tour right.

I can't wait to see if anyone knows about this... I would love to take one of these too.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4618 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Historical Tours?
Sounds nice. My husband is a history buff anyway. We have attended a lot of Civil War reenactments and the like. It's a lot of fun and a great way for the kids to learn history the fun way.

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement