- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Church?
16 years 6 months ago #4672
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Church?
Check out this thread, It has a link to a site that lists all the churches in Aruba and I think you'll probably be able to find what you're looking for.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4679
by Grable
None
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Church?
Thanks Kat! I appreciate all of the information! Yep, I will be able to go to church while I'm there. I may be on vacation but I still want to honor my faith while I'm there. Thanks again!
None
- WaterWings
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4695
by WaterWings
None
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Church?
That's a good idea Grable! I see a church I can go to too. Now I can tell the priest I went to mass while I was in Aruba. He'll be impressed I thought of church while I was on vacation! LOL
None
- ThomianGyal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4709
by ThomianGyal
None
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Church?
WaterWings wrote:
You may also be surprised to find that the minister is extremely welcoming when you attend. Be prepared to be asked to stand and say where your from so that the whole congregation can welcome you, depending on where you go!
That's a good idea Grable! I see a church I can go to too. Now I can tell the priest I went to mass while I was in Aruba. He'll be impressed I thought of church while I was on vacation! LOL
You may also be surprised to find that the minister is extremely welcoming when you attend. Be prepared to be asked to stand and say where your from so that the whole congregation can welcome you, depending on where you go!
None
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds