- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Dutch Holidays
- WaterWings
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 5 months ago #4857
by WaterWings
None
Dutch Holidays was created by WaterWings
Are there any Dutch holidays celebrated in Aruba since it is a province of the Dutch? I would love to be able to see some of the holidays of a different country.
None
16 years 5 months ago #4866
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Dutch Holidays
That's a good question. I don't recall ever being there when there was something specifically Dutch being celebrated, but you've sparked my curiosity so I'm going to look this up
None
16 years 5 months ago #4906
by sandboom
None
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Dutch Holidays
I think everyday is a holiday in Aruba.
Anyway, I guess the most celebrated holiday in Netherlands including Aruba is Dutch Independence Day on May 5th. Visit Aruba around the date to find the answer.
Anyway, I guess the most celebrated holiday in Netherlands including Aruba is Dutch Independence Day on May 5th. Visit Aruba around the date to find the answer. None
16 years 5 months ago #4936
by slurpee
None
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Dutch Holidays
That is a nice way to look at this sandboom. I really don't mind about the official holidays as long as the shops, the clubs, and the casinos will not close. It would be a bummer if I can't do shopping or be entertained when I have my vacation there because of a holiday.
None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds