Skip to content
Plan your trip

Saturday Night Fever - Beers for $1

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Saturday Night Fever - Beers for $1

More
16 years 5 months ago #4930 by Luke
Visit Café The Paddock every Saturday midnight at 12 AM to 1 AM and the beers will cost only $1. You can also have mixed drinks for $2. This would great for me to get relaxed on a Saturday night.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5209 by HelgaM
Even though I don't like beer, I do like the mixed drinks and $2 isn't bad at all. If I were going to Aruba with friends then I would hit up the bars and clubs but seeing it's a family trip, I will have to put the bar hopping on hold. Who knows if I like Aruba then I might be back.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5221 by funandsun
$2 for a mixed drink isn't bad at all but having to wait until midnight kind of sucks. Usually if we go out to have some drinks we are headed back in by then or shortly after.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5229 by kiro
Luke has it ... BTDT ... start at midnight ... sleep late then the beach in the afternoon.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5232 by mitchelle15
Cheers!
See you at The Paddock this coming Saturday. I want to relax, enjoy and drink lots of beer with my friends. The drinks are very affordable so let's grab it.

None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement