Skip to content
Plan your trip

ORANGE Food Festival at Renaissance!

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

ORANGE Food Festival at Renaissance!

More
16 years 5 months ago #5028 by in-aruba
ORANGE Food Festival at Renaissance!

Start Time: Thursday, April 29 at 6:00pm
End Time: Thursday, April 29 at 9:00pm
Location: Renaissance Marketplace
More
16 years 5 months ago #5042 by islandhopper
I love oranges. Is this festival only held once a year? I wish they have this even once a month so that I might be able to catch this festival in any month that I plan to visit the island.

Where do the oranges come from and are there any orange orchards in the island?

None
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement