Skip to content
Plan your trip

Bon Bini Festival

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Bon Bini Festival

More
16 years 5 months ago #5099 by cerin
Bon Bini Festival was created by cerin
I keep hearing more and more about this and I am thinking that maybe we can plan out trip around it but is there anything I should know before booking? I am still gathering up the facts and any help would be appreciated.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5105 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Bon Bini Festival
Many vacationers keep on coming back to Aruba because of Bon Bini Festival. Aside from the singing and dancing entertainments, you will enjoy shopping because the prices are affordable. The most exciting part for me is eating different native food.

None
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement