In-Aruba Travel Portal

Kid friendly areas in Aruba

More
13 years 11 months ago #5111 by HelgaM
I have two small children that I want to take on vacation but everything I hear about Aruba has to do with partying. Are there any areas of Aruba that are kid friendly?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5114 by sandy
I was curious about this too. We have a 10 year old that would be traveling with us so I've been looking around on the web to see if there are any kid friendly Aruba hotels. I actually found several hotels that offer a kid's club type package. They are designed for young kids and have several activities available and other kids for your kids to interact with. I just searched kid friendly Aruba resorts and several different places came up.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5121 by HelgaM
Thank you so much. I would hate to bring my kids just to find out there is nothing for them to do there. I will have to look them up to see what will be best for them.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5133 by sandy
I agree with you. It would be awful to travel that far and your kids be miserable. I always have to try and make sure there is something for everyone to do, especially the kids. I was planning to look if there were any sort of water parks or anything for the kids, have you seen anything like that?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5138 by BeachBum
The Divi Aruba Beach Resort has a family package. Guests can use facilities at the Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort, which is next door to the Divi Aruba Beach Resort. The Tamarijn has a kids' camp for ages 5-12. I hope this helps.;)

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5155 by cerin
I think there are a few kid camp type setups if I am not mistaken here. I am not sure if the youngest age though which could be an issue for some that might be getting married later in life (after a little one is born), maybe local hotels also have qualified babysitters for the youngsters?

None

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds