In-Aruba Travel Portal

Kid friendly areas in Aruba

More
13 years 11 months ago #5260 by sandboom
Thanks for the info. I don't have kids yet but I will in the future. :) I agree with Sandy. Everyone joining a tour deserves to enjoy the tour including the kids.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5269 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Kid friendly areas in Aruba
Well, I've been to Aruba about 20 times in the past 10 years and I can party with the best of them there, but just last year my two little girls went with me; Renee is 7 and Rhinna is 4. We stayed at the Divi Aruba All-Inclusive. It's a family and child friendly resort. My daughters had a blast. Lot's of kids activities and not much partying at the place. I would highly recommend it.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5279 by HelgaM
I found a water park in Aruba called Blue Parrotfish Water Park does anyone know anything about it? I know there was another water park that was built in Aruba but it closed down.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5364 by beachcomber
If you're taking the kids then don't forget to visit the Dolphin Academy. They get to learn all about dolphins, including seeing, touching and even swimming with them.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5468 by funandsun
From what I have been able to tell there are plenty of kid friendly activities in Aruba. Boat tours, the butterfly sanctuary, snorkeling, paintball, bowling and movie theaters ought to help keep the little ones entertained. Plus the beach and the pool of course!

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5471 by Lola
Replied by Lola on topic RE:Kid friendly areas in Aruba
Don't forget the horseback riding and dolphin encounters. Kids might also enjoy the caves at the national wildlife park. I wonder if Aruba has any kind of a zoo as well?

None

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds