Skip to content
Plan your trip

Boxing championships in Aruba?

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Boxing championships in Aruba?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5183 by sandboom
Is there any world boxing championship ever held in Aruba? International boxing championships especially of the heavyweight or middleweight class alway attract huge attention of the media and public, and would be a good promotion for this island.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5200 by HelgaM
I haven't heard of any boxing championships in Aruba but I would go. I love watching boxing and MMA fights and I think it would be a good night out with my husband. I know there are fighters from Aruba but as far as championships held there not really sure.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5205 by mitchelle15
I'm not a boxing fan. I know it's a good type of sports but not really my type. I have not heard any famous boxers in Aruba. In Mexico, there are lots of boxers who are good in the ring. I've watched it in HBO channel.

None
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement