Skip to content
Plan your trip

Miss Universe pageants

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Miss Universe pageants

More
16 years 4 months ago #5261 by sandboom
I notice many wonderful places around the world especially in the tropical zone have ever been chosen to hold Miss Universe or Miss World Pageants. But I have never heard both pageants held in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5265 by mitchelle15
You're absolutely right. I'm hoping that the organizers will soon realize that Aruba is a perfect place for beauty pageants. I've witnessed the national beauty pageant of Aruba last year. The delegates were blessed with natural beauty especially Angene Dianne Croes. I've seen her in person.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5291 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Miss Universe pageants
Wow, that would be exciting to meet a delegate of a beauty pageant in person. I just searched on the net to learn about Dianne Croes and yes, she is wonderful.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5520 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Miss Universe pageants
Yeah, Aruba is one of the best places to consider to arrange a beauty pageant. A wonderful sunny place and beautiful women are a great combination. I wonder also why they haven't held any international beauty pageant here.

None
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement