In-Aruba Travel Portal

Bon Bini Festival in Oranjestad?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5355 by sandy
I found a website listing events in Aruba and saw one called the Bon Bini Festival that happens every Tuesday night year round. It said it is held at Fort Zoutman in Oranjestad at 6:30 every Tuesday night. I was wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this or even been to it that could give me some more information on it. It looks like it might be fun.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5363 by beachcomber
I love the Bon Bini Festival and have been to it on both my trips to Aruba. It is like a big street party with lots of local food, music, art and crafts. It is Oranjestad's welcome to all their visitors.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5403 by offseason
Wow, that sounds like a wonderful party. Local food, music, art and crafts are a great combination to live up a street party. Can you get good prices for the crafts sold there?

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5501 by SurferGirl
That sounds like a lot of fun. I love to go to festivals like that. I'll be sure to check this one out. I wonder what the food will be like at their festivals. Do they have any other events like this year round?

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5700 by beth
I heard of it only from another travel website as well, doing some research of where to stay. It sounds great though, I am planning on hitting it up a time or two!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5730 by Ruby
We must have been looking on the same website! I saw that festival as well. I'm thinking it may be something worth checking out. It could be real fun!

None

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds