Skip to content
Plan your trip

Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival

More
16 years 4 months ago #5524 by Peyton
I hear this is one of the best times to go and end the summer. They have music concerts all around Aruba where they play different jazz tunes. This festival is between Sept 3 and Sept 4th but I'm not going at that time which I'm disappointed by. I love all kinds of music and I think this would be a great event to go to.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6085 by Poker Jim
Happy to give this festival another mention, especially as the dates are now October 8-9. It's going to be the 4th year and finally, if all goes well, I am going to be able to make it.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6111 by romana
I have never seen it. I have a niece whose birthday is the the fourth. I love jazz and I love Aruba but will have to wait to see that until my nieces is older. Thanks for telling us about it!

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement