Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Film Festival

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Film Festival

More
16 years 3 months ago #5578 by beth
Aruba Film Festival was created by beth
The first ever international film festival in Aruba was this month! Did anybody go? I wish I was there to go, what a gorgeous setting for such an event!

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5582 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Aruba Film Festival
If I'm not wrong, the Aruba film festival was last 4-11 of June. I was in Hong Kong that time for business trip. For those who attended the festival, feel free to share the exciting events. Is it crowded?

None
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement