Skip to content
Plan your trip

Flag day in Aruba

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Flag day in Aruba

More
16 years 3 months ago #5623 by mitchelle15
Anyone here have attended Flag Day events in Aruba? I'm eager to know if there are parades and other fun activities for kids. I'm planning to travel with my kids to attend such events at the same time explore cool beaches in Aruba. It's my treat for them for their good grades.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5701 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:Flag day in Aruba
Talk about a great treat! I wish I got to do amazing trips to Aruba for getting a good report card! You must be the best mom ever! Have fun :)

None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement