Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Rembrandt Regatta 2010

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Rembrandt Regatta 2010

More
16 years 2 months ago #5870 by romana
The Aruba Rembrandt Regatta 2010 is going to be held the weekend of Aug 13th. If anyone is going around that time is is the best time to enjoy boating and see some wicked yachts!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5871 by zoie4
I have seen that before and I was so surprised as I had never seen so many Sunfish in one place. It made me wish that I had my sailboat down there!

None
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement