In-Aruba Travel Portal

One Cool Summer 2010

More
13 years 8 months ago #5942 by Nakko
One Cool Summer 2010 was created by Nakko
This summer long event has a lot of attractions for families and honeymooners. Has anyone experienced any of their beach or other portions of it on their recent travels?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #5948 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
We enjoyed the beach activities. They have some lovely activities. Though, they say its cool...I guess it depends what part of the hemisphere you are at. it was 93 F when we went. It wasn't oppressive heat though.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #5953 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:One Cool Summer 2010
I am sad that I will be going in the winter and thus will miss this. Do they have this festival for the winter too, considering the weather is pretty constant all year long?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #5972 by MatchPoint
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:One Cool Summer 2010
I love the beaches. They are so nice, I always try to go to the beach at least once when I am there. Catch a sunset on the beach and you will be left breathless. I promise.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #5978 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:One Cool Summer 2010
Jolene, given that it is a popular vacation destination year round they always have something like this. If you go in the winter I'm sure there will be events just as nice.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6014 by Philly
Replied by Philly on topic RE:One Cool Summer 2010
Jolene wrote:

I am sad that I will be going in the winter and thus will miss this. Do they have this festival for the winter too, considering the weather is pretty constant all year long?

There is a carnival which lasts around a month and runs mid January to mid February. It is based in the streets rather than the beach but great music and a chance to see real local culture and costumes.

None

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds