- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Serena Di Arikok Theater Performance
16 years 2 months ago #6306
by 2muchfun
None
Serena Di Arikok Theater Performance was created by 2muchfun
If you are in Aruba, this weekend, Saturday August 7th there will be a theatrical performance of Master Demon and his Slaves.
Here is the official information:
Date: August 7, 2010
Place: Visitor Center Arikok National Park, San Fuego
Time: 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Language: The play is performed in English
Here is the official information:
Date: August 7, 2010
Place: Visitor Center Arikok National Park, San Fuego
Time: 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Language: The play is performed in English
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6309
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:Serena Di Arikok Theater Performance
I wish we were going to be there this weekend! This looks like an absolutely marvelous play. I wonder what the ticket price is. Maybe it will be repeated later.
-Miriam
-Miriam
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6336
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Serena Di Arikok Theater Performance
Shucks. I love the theater and rarely have the chance to go. I don't mind the price if I am on vacation so I will be watching for more news of a repeat performance. Has anyone ever seen a play in Aruba?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6385
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Serena Di Arikok Theater Performance
I won't be there to see this one but I have seen other theater there and I have to say that it is such a wonderful way to get out and enjoy the theater.
None
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds