- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6521
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October was created by RoadsofGoldSun
In August (7-14) and again in October the Manchebo resort is offering a week long Yoga vacation. Sounds like relaxing fun on the beach doesn't it!
www.manchebo.com/aruba_caribbean_yoga_vacations.html
www.manchebo.com/aruba_caribbean_yoga_vacations.html
None
16 years 2 months ago #6523
by Nakko
None
Replied by Nakko on topic RE:Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October
Actually it sounds like an amazingly peaceful time. And good for your body as well as soul. I wonder how hard it is on the wallet though.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6529
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October
Oooh this is really interesting. Thanks for posting the link. I like the selection of classes on offer and the idea of small groups. I will be asking around for someone to join me if I follow up, to reduce the cost a little.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6558
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October
I'd quite like to try hot yoga again, which is an alien concept to a lot of people - especially in a warm climate - but it really does feel good. I didn't see this option mentioned in the link but will take another look.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6575
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October
I love yoga. I do it while I am in Aruba and it always leaves me feeling really good. I would love a week long Yoga vacation.
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6593
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October
This looks perfect for those with experience but a bit expensive if you are not sure yoga is for you. If you are thinking of it I suggest trying out a few classes locally before making the commitment.
None
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds