In-Aruba Travel Portal

Yoga Vacation in Aruba, August and October

More
13 years 8 months ago #6521 by RoadsofGoldSun
In August (7-14) and again in October the Manchebo resort is offering a week long Yoga vacation. Sounds like relaxing fun on the beach doesn't it!

[url] www.manchebo.com/aruba_caribbean_yoga_vacations.html [/url]

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6523 by Nakko
Actually it sounds like an amazingly peaceful time. And good for your body as well as soul. I wonder how hard it is on the wallet though. ;)

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6529 by ShannaT
Oooh this is really interesting. Thanks for posting the link. I like the selection of classes on offer and the idea of small groups. I will be asking around for someone to join me if I follow up, to reduce the cost a little.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6558 by Philly
I'd quite like to try hot yoga again, which is an alien concept to a lot of people - especially in a warm climate - but it really does feel good. I didn't see this option mentioned in the link but will take another look.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6575 by omega
I love yoga. I do it while I am in Aruba and it always leaves me feeling really good. I would love a week long Yoga vacation.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6593 by Playn Jane
This looks perfect for those with experience but a bit expensive if you are not sure yoga is for you. If you are thinking of it I suggest trying out a few classes locally before making the commitment.

None

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds