Skip to content
Plan your trip

Helicopter Tours In Aruba

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Helicopter Tours In Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6919 by Sunnyside
I saw several helicopters flying around while I was in Aruba, but I never realized that there were actual helicopter tours! A friend of mine recently came back from Aruba and told me that they took one. I was told that the view was breathtaking! I can only imagine! This is something I may consider for my next trip.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6925 by Travelwithgrace
Great idea. I can imagine how thrilling it would be to combine the experience of the ride with those views. I always wanted to be a bird when I was a child. This will be the closest I get :)

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6928 by BeachBunny
Oh, boy. No thanks. It's a great idea, but I am terrified of heights. I have a hard enough time forcing myself to get on the plane to get to Aruba to begin with. Once I get there, I like to keep two feet on the ground.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6949 by Chipper
Haha BeachBunny. I understand it must be a scary thought if you hate flying. I would give this a go but I imagine it is pretty expensive. I will wait for a trip with my folks, then my father will pay!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6954 by ShannaT
I know one company charge around $85 for a trip but I'm not sure how long this lasts. The views are going to be so worth it but probably not if you are too scared to look out of the window!

None
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement