Skip to content
Plan your trip

Environmental event on Aruba

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Environmental event on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #7042 by ShannaT
We all love the place and particularly the beauty of the natural landscape. If you want to give something back I recommend joining the clean up day planned for the coastal areas. It's scheduled for November 13th, I guess more details will appear soon.

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7735 by britney
Aruba is really beautiful. I will join all the environmental activities in Aruba but I will give much attention in the Recycled Art Competition. In that way, I will not only making recycled materials, rather contributing my creative skill in coming up a new product. Isn't it exciting?

None
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement