Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Culinary Fest

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Culinary Fest

More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7131 by Floater
Aruba Culinary Fest was created by Floater
A friend of mine told me that I missed a great time at the Aruba Culinary Fest, which was on Monday, September 6. If anyone is going to Aruba anytime soon, you might be able to catch the next one on October 4th! Wow, just reading about it makes me hungry!

www.aruba.com/news/cuisine/food-wine-and...a-culinary-festival/

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7138 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
Anything involving Aruba and food is a good time in my book. Some of the best food I've ever had in the world has been in Aruba. Wish I was going to be there in October.

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7144 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
Crab cakes! Everything sounded good but this was what caught my eye in particular. I love the photos, everyone looks so happy and relaxed, as you'd expect I guess.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7194 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
It made me hungry too! There was certainly an eclectic mix of food on offer, I can feel my waistline expanding at the thought of it. If this becomes a regular event I will definitely plan a visit around it.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7196 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
It seems like it will be pretty regular. In most places, you would have something like this once a year, but they are doing it two months in a row, so who knows? Maybe it did so well the first time, they decided to keep it going. If that's the case, we should all be able to enjoy it when we visit.

None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement