In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Culinary Fest

More
13 years 7 months ago #7131 by Floater
Aruba Culinary Fest was created by Floater
A friend of mine told me that I missed a great time at the Aruba Culinary Fest, which was on Monday, September 6. If anyone is going to Aruba anytime soon, you might be able to catch the next one on October 4th! Wow, just reading about it makes me hungry!

[url] www.aruba.com/news/cuisine/food-wine-and...a-culinary-festival/ [/url]

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7138 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
Anything involving Aruba and food is a good time in my book. Some of the best food I've ever had in the world has been in Aruba. Wish I was going to be there in October.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7144 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
Crab cakes! Everything sounded good but this was what caught my eye in particular. I love the photos, everyone looks so happy and relaxed, as you'd expect I guess.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7194 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
It made me hungry too! There was certainly an eclectic mix of food on offer, I can feel my waistline expanding at the thought of it. If this becomes a regular event I will definitely plan a visit around it.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7196 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba Culinary Fest
It seems like it will be pretty regular. In most places, you would have something like this once a year, but they are doing it two months in a row, so who knows? Maybe it did so well the first time, they decided to keep it going. If that's the case, we should all be able to enjoy it when we visit.

None

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds