Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Jolly Pirates Tours

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Jolly Pirates Tours

More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7149 by Sunnyside
Has anyone ever been on one of these ships while in Aruba? I went on Boca Catalina once. I went during the day and had a great time, but I think I would probably prefer to go in the evening, so I can enjoy the open bar a little bit more!

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7150 by Travelwithgrace
I agree that the evening is a different vibe when you are thinking of a boat tour. I've not tried this one at all though. Was it a decent run out for the price?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7160 by tasha424
I like to do boat tours in the evening. The reason for that is that I am very fair skinned and I find that I sun burn faster while I am out at the water. In the evening and night I have less to worry about.

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement