In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba golf courses

More
13 years 6 months ago #7483 by Toby
Aruba golf courses was created by Toby
Do we have any golfers here? How are the courses in Aruba? I've never looked in it before because I'm just an amateur and I don't golf very often even at home. I might consider it on the next trip though - maybe such beautiful surroundings will improve my game :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7486 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba golf courses
I have only played a couple of times although I am pretty sure we do have some golfers here who will be able to answer your questions. I have seen golf courses in Aruba though so I know they exist.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7497 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba golf courses
My favorite golf course is Tierra del Sol . It is on the north coast and has an 18 hole golf course. They have villas that you can rent for your trip. Really great people and atmosphere there.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7976 by francis
Replied by francis on topic RE:Aruba golf courses
One of the golf course in Aruba is the Aruba Golf Club and it is smaller than Tierra del Sol which is located on the northwest part of the island. I'm not sure how much it cost to register in Aruba golf club or in Tierra del Sol, can anyone tell us?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8030 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Aruba golf courses
Toby wrote:

Do we have any golfers here? How are the courses in Aruba? I've never looked in it before because I'm just an amateur and I don't golf very often even at home. I might consider it on the next trip though - maybe such beautiful surroundings will improve my game :)

I think you may try the Tierra del Sol. It is the only 18-hole golf course in Aruba. I know you can improve your skill there. Here's the good news. After your tiring day, you may dine and have a private time in Tierra del Sol Resort and Spa. Isn't it an exciting experience?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8068 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Aruba golf courses
I will suggest the Tierra del Sol Golf Course. It has a par-71 and is designed as a championship golf course. How long you've been playing this sport?

None

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds