Skip to content
Plan your trip

Back up buddies?

Aruba Travel Friends

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Back up buddies?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6185 by 2muchfun
Back up buddies? was created by 2muchfun
I don't always have time to meet up with people, but I was reading a thread in another forum and I think it would be great to have back up buddies.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6187 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Back up buddies?
I am not really sure that I know what you mean when you say back up buddies? I would love to hear more about this idea though.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6189 by RoadsofGoldSun
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Back up buddies?
I'm not sure either what you mean either. I have some guesses. Maybe you can confirm them for us? Do you mean someone to share information with?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6250 by 2muchfun
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Back up buddies?
I guess what I mean is someone you get to know and share Aruba stories with when you are not having a holiday, but someone you might be able to contact when you are on holiday if you have trouble, like say a lost wallet or need a ride or are completely lost.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6282 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Back up buddies?
OHH I get it. I have something like that with my sister. She was heading on a camping trip and got lost. She called me and I map quest the directions for her. It is a really nice system and works well.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6294 by 9nickels5hearts
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:Back up buddies?
I hope your sister does the same thing for you when you get lost. Back up buddies in any country should go both ways. But it would be long distance for you to call her from Aruba?!

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement