In-Aruba Travel Portal

Geocaching Aruba Buddies

More
13 years 8 months ago #6220 by Sunl0ver363
I was thinking it might be nice to either go geocaching with someone the next time I go, or if no one has coordinated schedules, to leave geocaches for each other with our user name written on the cache.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6237 by Playn Jane
What an excellent idea. Either way would be fun but I can imagine that trying this with a group of people who don't know (or recognise) each other would be even better than usual!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6247 by Sunl0ver363
I happen to agree! I also realized I wanted to leave a link here for what geocaching is in case some people didn't know. They might be tempted to try!

[url] www.geocaching.com/faq/ [/url]

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6253 by New-passport
That was a kind thing to do. Thanks. I have actually done this, maybe three times when I was in college and had a blast but when I first heard of it I had no clue. Just adding GPS to my 'Aruba - first visit' packing list. :D

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6256 by Poker Jim
Reading this took me back to my army orienteering days! As I am going to give the paintballing a go I may have to wait and see how my forays into new adventures go but I am certainly interested. Where do people usually leave things?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6304 by 2muchfun
I've never done geocaching (which probably means I should add it to my list for my next trip too), but from what little I've read there is a geocache website with the GPS coordinates for where people leave things.

None

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds