Skip to content
Plan your trip

Looking for the younger crowd in Aruba

Aruba Travel Friends

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Looking for the younger crowd in Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6895 by Chipper
Hi all, I am going to be visiting Aruba for a few weeks of vacation in late fall. I'm travelling with my buddy but he will be spending some time with his girlfriend. I'll be up for meeting with anyone who wants to hang out on the days he is not free.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6929 by Toby
You'll probably encounter some younger people at your resort. There are also some clubs on the island for the nightlife, partying set. I haven't been to them myself, but I've heard that it's a good time.

None
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement