In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba meeting

More
13 years 7 months ago #7254 by paddy
Aruba meeting was created by paddy
I once met a friend of mine in Aruba. It didn't start off so well for him though. The airport he left from delayed his flight due to bad weather there. While I spent the first night comfy in the hotel room he had to sleep in the airport.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7260 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba meeting
That is too bad! Your poor friend must have had a terrible night. The last time I had to wait in a terminal all night long I had the worst neck ache of all!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7267 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba meeting
He was a pretty good sport about it. What made it even better was that we told the story to the staff at the hotel and they gave him all kinds of extra goodies. Cheered him right up.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7279 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba meeting
I hate getting stuck in airports. Especially overnight when everything is closed. That's cool that the hotel gave him stuff to cheer him up though. Sometimes a little snafu is worth it if you get free stuff in the end :)

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7281 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba meeting
Sorry to hear that! I am sure that his time on Aruba more than made up for the night at the airport! Too bad he lost one night!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7290 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba meeting
It's a pity the airline didn't put your friend into a hotel for the night. I hope he at least got free food and drinks and a seat in the executive lounge.

None

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds