In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba meeting

More
13 years 6 months ago #7423 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Aruba meeting
ShannaT wrote:

It's a pity the airline didn't put your friend into a hotel for the night. I hope he at least got free food and drinks and a seat in the executive lounge.

Jeez, I remember back in the day when airlines would do that for stranded passengers. I'm sure I'm showing my age, but going back 20 years ago if the flight had any kind of complication, the passengers would go to an airport hotel, paid for by the airline. Now, you're stuck in the terminal without so much as a pillow or a free cup of coffee.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7432 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba meeting
Yeah it can be a bother. What I told my friend to do and I always do is save some money aside so I can stay at the airport hotel if something should happen. That is if it is not already booked.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7435 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Aruba meeting
That's too bad. It's always a big hassle when that happens and there is nothing comfortable about spending the night in an airport. I have even laid down on the floor with my bags and tried to sleep, but I'm always leary of someone trying to steal my bags so I don't sleep well. Glad the hotel made up for some of it though by being extra nice to him.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7778 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba meeting
What a bad thing! However,we have to understand that it's for your friend's sake. It's better to be delayed in her flight than risking her life to fly under a bad weather. So, what happened to your meeting?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7793 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Aruba meeting
I agree with Britney. Our life is the most important thing. So, what happened to your friend? Are you able to see each other the next day?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7864 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Aruba meeting
Too bad to hear it from you. In order to avoid delay, you must have checked the weather before you go to Aruba. You must have chosen a trip that falls from April until October. In what month of the year did you went to Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds