In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba first trip

More
13 years 6 months ago #7634 by Chase
Aruba first trip was created by Chase
I am going to Aruba and it is my first time. I wanted to know what advice some of the other members who go more often would like to offer me. What did you wish you knew before your first trip? If you were taking someone for the first time what would you tell them?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7638 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba first trip
My First piece of advice is to make a list of all the requirements you will need at the airport. Make sure you are packed in a very organized way so you can access this easily. Start the trip off right by knowing what to expect when you fly.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7642 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Aruba first trip
My advice is to stay relaxed. Try not to worry about to much because that will stress you out. Also many first timers thing that they can see the entire island because it is small. The problem with that is that Aruba is so rich and amazing that it will take many trips to really explore it all. Decide what part you want to start with.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7645 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba first trip
Even though you can get good deals by making last minute plans I would not suggest you do that on your first trip. I would suggest you plan well in advance.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7651 by Chase
Replied by Chase on topic RE:Aruba first trip
Thanks for all of the advice. There are a lot of things that I did not think about. I am going to plan well in advance for sure. I am going to print up the airport lists of what is and is not allowed soon.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7673 by ryancleak
Replied by ryancleak on topic RE:Aruba first trip
No need to worry friend..This place is awesome,so put your all worries in your pocket and enjoy your every moment.....It is a beach-lover's paradise and spread over 33 kms.The coasts are filled with white sand . With gorgeous year-round weather, it's always the right time to scuba dive, windsurf, snorkel, tee off, horse ride or hike....

Ryan Cleak.

None

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds