In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sasaki Apartments

More
13 years 7 months ago #6588 by Nakko
Sasaki Apartments was created by Nakko
This is a little bit of a change from what people are used to. It's not on the beach, it's in a little residential area. But it is more affordable than many hotels.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6600 by RoadsofGoldSun
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
By change and looking at the names does this mean they can be used like hotels in duration of stay but that they are more like little apartments?

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6612 by New-passport
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
I like the sound of something a bit different for a return trip. The first time I want to be waited on (lol). I don't intend to be doing any housekeeping at all.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7931 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
I have checked their website and it seems a good place to start your vacation with a different twist compared to the usual resorts and hotels. At the same time their daily rates are quite affordable $80 a day, is a good deal am i right?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8149 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
I think Sasaki Apartment will provide you a pleasant stay in Aruba. It has a calm and friendly atmosphere. Do you know that they are offering special rates for children under 12 years old?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8170 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
The place is clean, safe and quiet. The apartments have free internet access, which works well . You will not also worry about parking lots. How do you find this place?

None

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds