Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sasaki Apartments

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sasaki Apartments

More
15 years 8 months ago #8193 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
britney wrote:

The place is clean, safe and quiet. The apartments have free internet access, which works well . You will not also worry about parking lots. How do you find this place?


Sasaki's hotel is in northern part of Aruba. I like the hotel because I can enjoy privacy. Are there supermarkets and restaurant near to Sasaki? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8207 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
Sasaki has fully equipped apartments. It has maids, soda machines and laundry area. When you arrive there, enjoy the refreshing pool. Are you fond of eating barbeques?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8599 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Sasaki Apartments
trish wrote:

Sasaki's hotel is in northern part of Aruba. I like the hotel because I can enjoy privacy. Are there supermarkets and restaurant near to Sasaki? Thanks.


Yes. Close to the Apartment is a supermarket. You may also walk from Sasaki to the supermarket, but you also may also ride in a car. What do you think?

None
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement