In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba timeshares

More
13 years 7 months ago #6758 by Toby
Aruba timeshares was created by Toby
Does anybody own a timeshare on Aruba? I've been thinking about looking into one because I would perfectly happy to vacation there once a year, but I've heard the timeshare business can be a little shady. I'm not sure being locked in is the thing to do. If anybody knows more about buying timeshares and can give me some information I'd appreciate it :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7935 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba timeshares
well owning a timeshare would be an investment, since you would be able to rent it out to others if you are not using it at all at the same time since you are planning to go on vacation to Aruba every year you will be able to save a lot from accommodations. what do you think?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8148 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Aruba timeshares
bethoven wrote:

well owning a timeshare would be an investment, since you would be able to rent it out to others if you are not using it at all at the same time since you are planning to go on vacation to Aruba every year you will be able to save a lot from accommodations. what do you think?

it's good to have timeshares because you can own a property thus saving you the expense of paying for a home. Right? Why not try Anabui? It has 20 residences perfect for you. Have you heard about this?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8171 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba timeshares
My aunt said that Anabui has a distinct architectural design. It also has large spaces, which have a welcoming effect. Is Anabui a fully-furnished residences?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8206 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Aruba timeshares
Anabui is a fully furnished residence perfect for vacationers. It has distinct interior design. Do you want me to provide you their website so that you'll be able to see it with your own eyes?

None

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds