Skip to content
Plan your trip

Tropicana Resort

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Tropicana Resort

More
15 years 8 months ago #8284 by sweet gal
Tropicana Resort was created by sweet gal
Tropicana resort has changed its name. I heard that they have a balcony. Have you happened to stay there? Did they also make some renovations in their rooms?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8306 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Tropicana Resort
Tropicana resort has an oceanfront room with two queen beds. They have laundry and bridal suite. Are you interested in making reservations online in Tropicana resort?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8394 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Tropicana Resort
well it seems a nice place to stay. I think what I would love best in this place would be the casino, it is a way for me to reduce stress :D. so if they change name what would be the new name? Is it the Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8406 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Tropicana Resort
I think Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is the new name. So you love to be at the casino. What game do you usually play at the casino? Thanks.

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement